Thursday, September 25, 2008

High School


High School
Or what I can remember of it - which isn't saying much. Lisa said she wanted to hear from me, Ashlee and Jeanette, so here's my highschool memories
1. Did you date someone from your high school?
I had one boyfriend in highschool, but my parents had this great rule, that I hated then but am grateful for now. I couldn't date the same guy twice in a row, so I got lucky and was able to go on lots of fun dates.
2. What kind of car did you drive?
A Great big Mark III Van, and then when I learned how to drive stick a little purple pickup. It was cute. But the funny thing is my Dad bought it for him first.(He's color blind and thought it was blue) but got ridiculed so I got to drive it.
3. What is your most embarrassing moment in high school?
I threw up all over a girl on my way into the bathroom. She just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She didn't like me very much before, but she really didn't like me after.
4. Were you a party animal?
I really liked to go to parties. I wouldn't say I was an animal though
5. Were you considered a flirt?
Probably, but I didn't mean to be.
6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I was in choir . I loved it.
7. Were you a nerd?
I don't think so
8. Were you on any varsity teams?
Nope! I'm not very aggressive, so I kinda suck at sports.
9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
No.
10. Can you still sing the fight song?
If I ever knew it I definitely don't remember it now.
11. Who were your favorite teachers?
I wouldn't call any of them my favorite. I didn't really hate any though either.
12. Where did you sit during lunch?
Either at my house, Lisa's house, or 9 Beans and a Burrito. I loved that place.
13. School Mascot?
The Bruin
14. Did you go to homecoming and with who?
Like Lisa said ...Homecoming wasn't a formal thing in Twin.
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Maybe a few things, but for the most part, I wouldn't really want to relive it.
16. What do you remember most about graduation?
Feeling lonely. It was kinda a sad time for me, not the leaving highschool part of course.
17. Where did you go senior skip day?
If we had one I don't remember.
18. Have you gained weight since then?
Umm... Yeah.
19. Who was your prom date?
Senior Year: Matt Crandall
Junior Year: Joel Brown
Sophmore Year: Jess Arrington
20. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
I'm not sure. And yes, Lisa, you should go to the Twin one.
21. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself?
Don't listen to criticism. Be myself.




No comments: