Making good on my promise I thought I'd load up some pics from the Twin Falls Temple Celebration. It was way fun to be there. We were at the session the prophet came to and we weren't sitting all that far away from him, Just far enough to not get great pictures.
Brian and Sarah were in the celebration so I tried really hard to get good pics of them too, but that was tricky as you can see . The theme was Living Waters, which refered also to the Shoshone and Twin Falls, if you've ever seen them they are pretty amazing and they are what brought settlers to the area to start out with. We went to the dedication the next day, which was incredible. We ended up in one of the smaller sealing rooms. It was definitely a high of the summer.
Anyway, enjoy the pictures.
1 comment:
Hey hey Im excited to see what you have in store for us. I look forward to blog stalking you guys!
Post a Comment