So, this summer we tried a garden again. Last year we tried a small one at our apartment in that box, and everything died.
This Spring we cleared out the jungle that was across from our driveway and actually had a real garden with rows and all.
Lettuce is in the box, Chives are in the Pot and Corn, Peas, Beans, Strawberries and tomatoes are in the Garden. Yeah for Us!
Here's some pictures of the house that a few of you haven't seen yet. I figured I'd make it easier for you to picture us where we are the most comfy.... If you ever even try to picture us. :)
2 comments:
I am so happy to see you blogging again. I love knowing how you guys are and what you are up to! I hope you update regularly :) For some reason your updates don't show up on my blog? I think because of your block or something.
The garden looks good, keep up the good work!
Im glad you put a pic of your house on your blog.. Im forgetting what it looks like haha. Im just kidding its just been awhile since we hungout sorry about not being able to go camping but we for sure need to get together. Have you thought about the halloween party do we need to help you with anything? let us know what we can do and lets plan a game night of something SOON!
Post a Comment