Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I'm enjoying...

...Cache's talking. He's getting really good at trying new words, but he still has his own way of saying things. Like "ice" right now is "ya-ya" not sure where he got that one. And I so wish I had the video camera on when he bawled out the golf ball that went under the table tonight in what sounded like Chinese.

...Season's talking. I love little baby voices. She told me a whole story today and I so wish I could have understood it. It sounded so so cute though.

My babies are just great! I'm glad I get to be home and enjoy these moments.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Holy updates!! Wow! Congrats on your new place! I really loved your old house, it was so cute but I can see some of the perks of your new townhome. How fun!! Good luck getting settled in. Your kids are super cute :)