The end of September seemed to fly by. We finished it out with some sick kids. Spending lots of time with Aunt Emily and cousin Grahm. We love it when they come up cause that means we have jogging, crafting, and shopping buddies. Enjoying the Utah State homecoming festivities. Seeing cute baby Lainey being blessed and hanging out with Aunt Sarah and Uncle Garrett. And that's all I can remember. I'm sure I was busy with Young Womens and John was busy with work in there too.
Anyway here are some pictures from the end of the month.
One of the many Saturday mornings that my sweet husband got up with the kids and let me sleep in. This is how I found them when I finally did drag my tired bones out of bed.
 |
| Mommy and sweet Season |
Utah State's Homecoming weekend.
 |
| The kids and I with Great Grandpa Martin at the parade. |
 |
| Mmmm... Those toes sure do look yummy Cousin Grahm. |
 |
| I think I'll give them a taste. |
 |
| Yep delicious. |
 |
| Best picture I could get of Cache and Daddy at the Homecoming game. Cache wasn't feeling too well, but really was a trooper. |
 |
| Mommy and baby Aggie. |
I think this little skirt is so cute!
 |
| Season was mad I wasn't picking her up. |
 |
| Mommy! How could you take a picture of me without my bow!? |
 |
| Ah ha! There's the smile I was looking for! |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment