Saturday, December 3, 2011

CACHE!

My baby boy is 2 1/2! I can't hardly stand, and love it at the same time! Some things I LOVE about my little buddy:
  • His talking is really improving. Every day I feel like I'm understanding more of what he says. I still don't know if he's on track but I've relaxed a little about it. He's finally putting phrases together and it's so fun to hear what he comes up with.
  • He's starting to mimic us more and more. Time to be careful. :)
  • He's still so helpful.
  • He wakes up most nights at least once still to come check in on us and then goes right back to sleep. Silly Boy.
  • Right now it's his nap time and he's been sleeping for 3 hours, but sometimes I can't even get 15 minutes out of him. Again, Silly Boy!
  • He loves Angy Birds and calls it "Bom Bom". In fact when we were on one of our jogs in the summer he saw a bird and started yelling " BOM BOM BOM!" Poor little birds. 
  • Cache loves football, he knows how to hike the ball, and then run and tackle whoever is closest. He's quite good at throwing, kicking and catching. He makes his daddy proud. 
  • He's finally big enough to make baskets in his hoop and is getting really good at that too. 
  • He's loved his golf clubs this summer and we'll see if he notices that I put them away for the winter. :/
  • He just walked in from his long nap and said "A Nong (long) Nap!"  Such a cute kid. 
  • Trains scare the crap out of him! We have a railroad pretty close to where we live and if the house is real quiet, like during nap time, we can hear the whistle blow since there is an intersection close as well. This makes Cache scream, cry, and run to Mommy till it's gone. I'm not sure why. He loves watching Chuggington and Thomas the Train, but somehow he's got the idea that the train is going to come through our door. He's always saying, "Choo Choo, Door!" It's cute in a sad kinda way.
  • Lately Cache has been telling me what he wants to eat. Can you guess what he's asking for? "Pa Pa an ayes", "Doop", "Badaydo an Mee", "Seerio", "Ticky", "Beh", "Noo Noo", "Gink", "Beep" (you'll never figure that one out, it's orange.)
  • He loves tackling and tickling. Especially Daddy, occasionally Season, and hardly ever me, but every once in awhile I get the love. :)
  • During the Month of November I would ask Cache quite often what he was thankful for so I could put it on a leaf for our Thankful Tree. His first response was always "Uhhhh... Pa Pa", followed by EVERYONE else in our family but me. I won't hold it against him for forever, just a little while. :)
  • When I smell a stinky diaper I first ask Cache if he is stinky. His first response is always, "NO, baby poop." It's usually always him. 
  • When Cache puts on a hat or sun glasses he says "Coo baby", or just "Coo" (Cool)
  • I love that he gets so excited for his little sister when she does something. Like this morning he cheered when she pulled herself up to the ottoman.
There's so many more fun things our Cache man does, but that's what I got at the moment. We Love Love Love our friendly, happy little man.



1 comment:

laci said...

Cache is so cute! Aren't their little quirks so funny? So tiny with such big personalities!