So, for my blogging today I have some pictures from the weekend and some from random times throughout the last month that somehow didn't make it on my other Monday updates.
Ready, Set, Go! (one of Cache's favorite things to say right now)
Wheelbarrow Rides with Papa Dave
Snuggles with Season
Easter Egg Hunt at Grandma and Grandpa Swenson's
Cache practicing his swing... In the house.
Trying to get a good picture of Grahm and Season with their Easter Stuffed Animals.
Cache Practicing His Picture taking Skills (There's a few of these. :) )
Explanation: You probably know by now that I let Cache play with our cameras since at least once a year I've issued a major complaint about Cache breaking a camera. Don't get me wrong, I don't hand it to him and say, "Ok, go have fun!" It usually is put up high where I think he might not be able to reach it. This child is a determined and curious little boy though so he will get a ladder, chair, two chairs stacked on top of each other, his wagon or anything he deems climbing worthy and get the camera down to practice his shot. He loves to take pictures. Often they are dark or of random pieces of cereal he will find on the floor, or of half a body, or body part. Occasionally he'll get a full person in there. These are the pictures I'm posting. One day all this practice may pay off and he will be a famous professional photographer and people will pay money to see his simple beginnings. Consider yourself blessed to be the first to view his handy-work.
Cache's Funny Faces
| Showing his muscles. Ba ha ha ha! |
Season's Funny Faces
Happy Monday Everybody!


















3 comments:
Your kids are darling! I love Cache in that little cowboy hat:) I was bummed our families didn't get together for conference. Hopefully next time!
Ah! Anna, they are so adorable!! Cache isn't such a bad photographer, if I don't say so myself :)
Your hair is getting so long, Anna! I love the pictures. With such a beautiful mom and sister, it's no wonder Cache is taking pictures of you any chance he gets.
Post a Comment