Season
This girl is cracking us up lately. She's getting so big and grown up it's crazy.
Season is trying to say all kinds of words and using a few signs to communicate. It's so fun to see what new thing she comes up with each day. Some of her specialties for talking are: Milk, night night, no no no, book, ball, bath, Moooo ( for what a cow says), Ruff (for what a dog says) Ka (Cache), da da, mom, papa (Grandpa), mama (Grandma), ticky (cookie, or kitty, or stinky) ewww. She signs: more, please, all done, and thank you, and waves her hand in front of her face for stinky, places her hand on her ear for phone, and waves her arm for music or dances.
Season loves her shoes lately. First thing in the morning she'll find some and hand them to me, then sit on my lap so I will put them on her. She especially loves her brown shoes and this morning got mad when I put on her white ones instead. Oops.
This girl is still an eater. She knows where the snack cupboard is (which is unfortunately low to the ground due to lack of cupboard space and no pantry) and helps herself to it during the ENTIRE day. I've just decided my counter top will never be empty of clutter again, since this is the place I resort to to keep my children from snacking ALL DAY LONG.
Season got a BIG car seat a few weeks back. I had really tried to put it off since she was still pretty good about sleeping in her carrier. I always hate that transition. It means no more nap times whenever wherever. She really was just getting too big and since our carrier is AWFUL I would want to swear every time I tried to buckle her in. One Saturday I just got so mad at it, that I told John we were going to the store right then to buy a new one. The old carrier is going to be blown up. If you needed a carrier and are worried about the waste, trust me you DO NOT want this one! I swore I wouldn't use it again after Cache and I somehow ended up with it again and I mean it this time. It is gone! History! NEVER coming back. Whew! Glad I got that out. Back to Season... She looks so little in her new big carrier, but I think she likes it. She still falls asleep as we are driving, and she likes the cup holders on the side. It is harder for her to see around the sides so we got her a little mirror so she could see us through the rear view and herself.
For a couple of weeks now Season has been walking almost ALL the time. She only drops to her knees on rare occasions. It's so fun to see her toddle around. She gets faster and faster every day.
She loves the stairs! I do not! She is not cautious enough for my liking and she about gives me a heart attack every time she turns around to face forward while going down. She hasn't had a big fall yet and I don't want her to!
Season slept from 9pm till almost 8am this morning!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah!!!!! I'm a much happier mommy with more sleep. :) And she wakes up much happier too.
Season's hair is getting longer and lighter the more she is in the sun. It's soft, thin and straight, but lots of it. Cache's hair is course, thick, and wavy. I'm glad they didn't switch on that one.
Season loves to do backwards flips in my arms. She laughs and laughs and asks to do it over and over and over. I think it's so funny.
She's starting to want to do more of her own thing rather than just whatever Cache is doing. I think Cache is kinda sad about that, but they still play awesome together and I just keep thinking how blessed they are to have each other.
Season really does love her brother. Whenever he is trouble and in time out she will try to go over to him and be with him so he's not alone. This makes it hard to have an effective time out but it is just so darn sweet!
Season is getting to be more and more of a cuddly little sis. She loves to just sit on my lap and read. Or this morning we were on the couch and she kept giving me kisses. She loves hugs. I love them from her too!
Season loves books right now too. She will hand them to me all day to read. Or she will sit down and say, "da da da da da" reading them aloud to herself. She especially loves any books with pictures of animals right now.
Season is picking up the actions to the songs we sing with Cache it always surprises me which ones she knows. She's a quick, smart little thing.
We love our Ci Ci!

1 comment:
Oh she's beautiful! I can't believe she's already that grown up and doing all those things, she seems too little for all of that!
Post a Comment