We spent our Independence Day in Rupert, ID this year with Sarah and Garrett and had a great time. We came up the night before and celebrated Dave's birthday and slept in the pop up trailer in their back yard. The kids loved it and slept great!
Early morning on July 4th Sarah, Garrett, Dave, Paige and I all ran their 5k.
After that Our schedule for the day:
- Pancake breakfast at the church
-Parade
-Lunch at Garrett's parents house- The kids played on the home made slip and slide and their awesome back yard.
-Golf with Sarah, Garrett, Dave, Abbey, John and I at the little par 3 course in Burley while Paige watched all the kids. That was soooo nice of her.
-Yummy pulled pork dinner
-Fireworks in Burley.
Since John had to be back to work the next day we headed home after that.
It was such a fun BUSY day. :) Just how I like it.
![]() |
| This is the only other picture I got from that day! I was horrible at taking pictures this time, and Season looks like a hillbilly child. A cute one though. :) |


No comments:
Post a Comment