I love the fair. The food, the animals, the booths, the rides, seeing lots of people. I love it all! And I love it even more now that I have kids. It's so fun to see them experience all of the things that bring back so many good memories for me. Our kids love it too I think, but you can make that judgment from the pictures.:)
 |
| Yeehaw! |
 |
| "No Horsey!!!!" |
 |
| "I said no!!!!" |
 |
| Papa had the magic. He finally got her to get on with her cuz. |
 |
| Looking at the baby pigs and the giant momma. Season is snorting to them. |
 |
| Cache was finally tall enough for the rides this year. Just Barely!!! |
 |
| Our brave little man on the Rollar Coaster. |
This last weekend was the TFCF and so we had to make a trip up to that one too for our Labor Day. :) We came up on Sunday and hung out with my parents.
 |
| Cache and Season playing tag or something. |
 |
| Cache being superman and Season loving swinging in the big swing all by herself for the first time. |
 |
| Cache looks so big to me in this picture. |
|
Then Mon morning Dad, Brian, John, and I golfed 9 holes before we headed to the fair.
 |
| That's frost on the ground. It was freezing! Ok, freezing for summer. |
 |
| Not preggers! Jacket was really big on me! And see all that frost! |
 |
| Cool Bridge shot and of course, my hair is awesome! |
|
Now, on to the fair!!!! And yep, I made her wear the same outfit. It just screams FAIR!!!!
 |
| "Don't make me touch the goat!!!!!" The girl loves animals.... from a distance. |
 |
| New favorite picture pose = tongue out. The trying to be upside down thing was new. |
 |
| Wanting down. |
 |
| Being silly! :) Love him! |
|
 |
| He sat right down just waiting for someone to take his picture. |
The only sad thing about the fair is that it marks the end of summer. On the other hand, that means fall is right around the corner and I am in Heaven!!!! Yay for no more summer clothes1 I get sick of them so fast! :) Bring on the Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment