Thursday, September 20, 2012

Last Minute Summer Fun

I think I blogged about still having more to do this summer and so here are a  two things we got to do in the last month or so.

We went to Bear Lake in August!!! The kids loved it! And the water was warm! We were probably only there for about 1 1/2 hours, but it was fun and left me wanting more. Next year!!!!










Sexy tan line huh?

 The kids like to eat their feet. Kinda gross after running around at the lake. Hmmm... maybe I should have stopped them.

 We went camping at Tony Grove last weekend! This was the first time I'd ever been the one in charge of planning and packing a camping trip. I was very prepared and there were only a few things that I would do differently the next time.

Ready to go in Grandpa's truck.

Attempt at a family picture around the campfire with a phone camera without a flash.

Season trying to climb up on the bed in the trailer.

What started out being Cache and Season's bed in the trailer.


We were bundled up pretty good ready for a cold night.

Roasting some marshmallows.


 The kids loved it! We all got really dirty, ate really good, had fun with our friends the Dayley's that came up with us, got little sleep, and wished that our camping trip could have been longer.
I'm trying really hard to figure out how I can squeeze another camping trip in before it gets too cold. LOVED IT!!!!



No comments: