Aug 3rd was John's birthday. Yeah, pretty sad that I'm just now posting about it!!!!! So That morning John got to golf in a tournament. Cache, Season, and I spent the morning preparing for a little birthday celebration and shopping for family pictures which we were having with the Swensons.
After John came home we had lunch, a quick Wendys or something, and then played Mini Golf. The course was empty, and pretty ghetto, and this was a first for the kids so I wouldn't say it was super successful, but we still had fun.
I was there I promise! I just didn't make the picture cut. :)
Those are the only pictures I got of the day. Lame.
Later on we went up to John's parents and got some family pictures, ate, and then had cake and opened presents.
Johnathan Martin Swenson, I love you!!!! I love that I can talk to you about anything, and I never want to stop. I love that you are so fun! I love that you lead our family closer to Christ and closer to each other. I love that you are a hard worker. You are the best daddy to our two kids. Happy Birthday a month late. (I really did tell him all this on his birthday too.)




No comments:
Post a Comment