Cache has been in Preschool for a month now. I can't hardly believe it! He loves it and it's so fun to see how he's learning and growing. There's even a few girls there that have crushes on him! Can that happen at age 3??
 |
| The Backpack. He's pretty proud of it. |
The first week of school Cache was the "Super Kid" which meant I got to bring the snack all week and volunteer in his class. Cache also got to make an "All About Me" poster, share pictures of his family, and be the teacher's helper. He had no idea what was going on and probably could care less. I on the other hand was proud. :)
 |
| Cache colored it himself. Season and Mommy helped. |
Cache is learning to write his name, sing songs, count, learn the days of the week, and listen to his teacher. We have learned that Cache is a wiggly little thing. Well, the teacher learned that, we already knew it. Cache is learning to sit still on the blanket during music time and not "go crazy" as soon as the music comes on. This is completely our fault since we encourage the craziest of dancing every time we turn on the music in our house which is... all day. :/ Oops. Cache is learning to pull his underwear up after he uses the bathroom and not rub soap all over himself, the other little boy that ran into the bathroom with him, and the walls. Hmmmm... that ones a tough one for us. He got in a little trouble for that one.
I love asking Cache about his day and hearing, "We sang songs", "I wrote my name!", "I learned my ABCs", "I sat in the time out chair!" Errrr... maybe not that one.
We love Cache's teacher. Cache loved meeting new friends. He wasn't nervous at all! No surprise there. Preschool was a great decision this year!
 |
| Cache with his teacher Mrs. Angie. |
No comments:
Post a Comment