Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Us

Lately Cache is having a harder time falling asleep at night and he's trying REALLY hard to phase out his naps which I am resisting. So last night I should have been surprised when John and I came upstairs to find the light in Cache's room on and him in our bed. I wasn't though, since this is becoming more and more common. I asked him the other day why he liked our bed better and he just said, "Because!" Maybe it's time for a night light or something in his room? Or a new bed? Either way, John and I laugh every time.

The other night while bathing the kids it was Season's turn to get her hair washed. I had just started when she sat up and said, "All Done! Cache's turn!" Don't worry, she didn't get away with it. 

Season is getting more cuddly! I love it, unless it is dinner time. Not so good when I'm trying to cut up chicken and fry it. Every other time, LOVE LOVE LOVE! She's even cuddly with John now too! And Always with Cache. 

Blurry, but still sweet I think.

 The kids do really good on our runs most of the time, it's getting cold though, so this particular morning was a hard one for them. :( Oh the torture I put them through. Hopefully they survive. :)

Cache is crying and Season is Blowing on her fingers.

Cache laughs at this picture every time and says, "Mommy, you're being silly!" I thought I was taking a glamor shot!
 
This is the phase we are in with Season.
 Back to vacuuming several times a day. 
This is the article I just read that makes me feel guilty for even posting this. 
Read it!!! It's changing my perspective.

Sometimes I just look at this girl and have to give her a million kisses. She's too stinkin cute!

We were all being silly one night.


The kids are really into playing games on our phones. I had the thought the other day that I'm going to have to start limiting our time on them or we'll lose out on some important teaching moments. Love/Hate relationship with phones right now.


 I'm making this picture extra big so you can see the little Cache in the doorway. This was the first day Cache told me not to walk him to the door for Preschool. I died a little inside. He still waved to me though. :)


I took this picture right after. It made me feel better. :)



 Wish this picture did the awesome yellow glow justice. Fall!!!!!!!!! As you are starting to tell, I'm a real stylish runner.


Cache's new "Funny Face" as he calls it, is killing me. It's a miracle if I can get any other look from him when I ask to take a picture. He just laughs and laughs after. The kid is cracking me up!


 Oh the Pumpkin Walk how I love you! I pretty much slowly backed myself out of doing a scene this year. I did still help set up a little bit though. Still I can't miss going. It's part of me now. 

I LOVE this picture. May have to figure out how to make a big one. Cache has a half "funny face" Season is in a full blown smile. Wahoo!

And now she's not. :)
 One day a week we go to the Library for Story time, or if we miss it we go read books and pretend like we know what we are doing at the computer for 5 min. That's as long as my kids last there. 

Trying out the head phones for the computer.
Then we go to Great Harvest and get some yummy bread. Mmmmmmm... Need a picture. Next time!

Next stop is a drive around the Temple while we sing, " I Love to See the Temple". It's a weekly tradition now and we all love it!





3 comments:

Annie said...

You're such a good Mom! I always knew you would be :)

Traci said...

Anna you're such a great mom! I wish I could be more like you. Thanks for sharing that article, it's a good reminder.
Hopefully we'll cross paths soon!

Lisa said...

I love you and your little family! Last night, I stayed up late reading my old blog posts from 2008. I had forgotten so much - you will love having this even more in a few years. And I agree: you are an incredible mom!

p.s. LOVE Season's smile and Cache's funny face.