Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Laundry

The bane of my existence. My never ending frustration. For when all the loads are washed and put away it starts again at the end of the day. 
If I was rich, this is the one thing I would hire someone to do. At this point I'm ok with them even cleaning my underwear. Someone else could probably make them brighter and whiter anyway. 

And so today, instead of taking a nap, I will be tackling this pile...


+ 3 loads waiting to be washed, and repeating this quote...

(This cute free printable came from this site! www.threelittlemonkeysstudio.com Must give credit where credit is due. I'm going to print it off and hang it in my Laundry Area. :)

 in my mind over, and over, and over.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry! But ummm while your at it... want to do mine too?? haha jk! love you sis! :)

Cassidy said...

I totally agree! Its the one thing that is on the to-do list everyday. But, I like this funny quote better :)I have it hanging in my laundry room.

http://pinterest.com/pin/97249673173367165/

*LaUrA* said...

so I might be weird...but laundry is my favorite chore. I don't know...but I get so much satisfaction out of filling my boy's drawers and closets with clean, fresh clothes. I have a pretty awesome turn around rate too...sometimes...the clothes they wore that day are washed and back in the closet by the time I go to bed:) ...sometimes. But with that being said...the rest of the house is a disaster and I HATE doing dishes...and just about every other chore. But at least we have clean clothes! And actually...if I lived close I would not mind doing your laundry. I find satisfaction in cleaning other people's clothes as well...haha.

Cute printable...I think I might use it as well!

Traci said...

I agree, laundry may be the absolute worst! I think of this quote often too.... and sadly I may be looking forward to the day that I miss laundry :)
Miss you guys, hope you're doing well!