Today as I dropped Cache off for Preschool he yelled to me from the inside of the door, "Hey Mom, make sure Season doesn't get out of the car and get lost, OK?!" I couldn't help but chuckle as I said, "Ok Cache, Love you!"
Yesterday when his Sunbeam teachers asked who he loved the most, his response was, "Season!"
Every time we're in a store Cache goes and picks out something he thinks Season would like.
When Season is feeling sad, or ornery Cache says, " It's ok Sweetheart" in his softest, gentlest voice, and tries to give her a hug or kiss if she'll let him.
Cache "reads" her stories, starts movies or DVD's for her, picks up the things she drops, finds the things she loses, sings her favorite songs to make her happy, plays cars or dolls with her, creates animal forts that they can both play in, and is sad if she is asleep when we pick him up for preschool.
Another great thing is they play pretend together so I don't have to. :) My lack of pretend skills as been solved. There's a reason they were so close I guess. :) They play, Pirates, Restaurant, Taking care of Babies, and I'm sure other things I just haven't picked up on.
Very rarely do they fight. They are best friends and love each other a ton which makes this Mamma happier than I can even express.
![]() |
| They are obviously pirates on a boat. I'm sure you picked up on that right away. |

1 comment:
That is the cutest post I've ever read, Anna!!!
Post a Comment