This girl is STRONG! Even when she gets really hurt she only cries for a minute and then gets up to play again. She can run and jump almost as good as Cache, maybe not as fast or high yet, but it won't be long.
She's still our good little eater, I can't think of anything she doesn't really like. She'd snack all day if I let her. We cut back on milk after a big run of sore bottoms and sickness. Now she loves to drink Water with a drop of MIO for flavor.
Season loves girly things. Getting her hair done, painting nails, make up, jewelry, bows, dresses, skirts, princesses, babies, fairies, Minnie Mouse, Strawberry Shortcake, tea parties, purses, gloves, boots, shoes, jackets, I'm sure there's more I'm not thinking of. But she also loves to play cars, basketball, baseball, soccer, army men and pirates with Cache and Daddy. She likes to wrestle too, but she is definitely more gentle about it than the guys.
COLORING all over EVERYTHING is her favorite activity. There's nothing she would love more than to get a big box of permanent marker and cover every inch of every surface in my house. I'm now spending money on those lovely invisible markers that only work work on that expensive paper. I think I'm actually saving money by not having to buy magic erasers every other week. This whole house will have to be repainted when we move anyway now. Thank you Season!
Some favorite TV characters are Elmo, Tinkerbell, Clifford, Minnie Mouse, Strawberry Shortcake, Woody, and she especially loves Roo.
Season is SMART! I've said this a million times, but she really is. She speaks incredibly well, and completely surprises me with some of her vocabulary. At the Drs the nurse was asking if she had at least 50 words. I laughed. Um.... Yes! Then she asked is she speaks in 3-5 word sentences. Right afterwards Season said, "Cache can you read me a book?" in her English accent. The nurse just said, "Never mind."
The other day she said, "Mom, it's impossible to see the baby." Of course I was like, "WHAT?" And she said, "Impossible!" And pointed to my belly. What the heck?! How does she know and understand that word?! She has a good memory, remembers names, and places, and picks up on EVERYTHING we say. She is her big brother's shadow and doesn't hold him back at all. In fact, I'm always getting asked if they are twins, even though her speech isn't as clear and she's a whole head shorter than Cache.
Right now she talks about going potty in the potty quite often and I keep telling her no. Ha! I'm not ready apparently. :) We're gonna try out Potty Training soon though. Yikes! Don't know if I'm ready for this again.
Her stats for 2 are: Weight: 24 lbs - 20% Length: 31.5 in - 6 %
Oh and she says she likes to go to the Dr and gets really exciting about going all morning, but when he walks in the room SCREAMS the whole time he's in there. As soon as he leaves she's done and says, "Dr helps you! Dr's nice!" Our poor Dr. He tells me it will get better but I'm not convinced.
Man this girl is pretty Dang Awesome! We love her! We are SO glad she is in our family. She keeps things.... entertaining, lively, and real. :) She is a blessing and we know it!
Welp... Here's some pictures of my little darlin'.
| She got tired. |
| Then brother came to the rescue. |


1 comment:
That was such a fast year! And wow Season, what a smart girl! I feel that way about Dawsen.... must be a girl thing :)
And you look beautiful, love your short hair!
Post a Comment