I find myself wanting to take lots of pictures of Ruby in the middle of the night during her one feeding. She is always so cute, but since it's dark the dang flash messes things up so I can't ever get her smiling with her eyes normal. They are either half closed or something like this. Although this truly is a good depiction of what her eyes were like the 1st month and a half of her life. (Now her head is finally starting to grow into those big beautiful eyes. )
Cache's 2nd -1st day of preschool was on Wed, Sept 4th. He is attending the same preschool this year as last and loves it. He was soooo excited!
Season was very upset and just couldn't understand why she wasn't able to go to preschool like Cache so we painted nails, colored and went shopping to make up for it. That satisfied her, at least until the next time he went to preschool.
That night we also had cupcakes for dinner. Yum!!! And I'm not sure what that is behind the chair. I don't THINK it's underwear.
Love when babies sleep with their arms up. Ruby likes to be swaddled so I don't get to see it very often. Also, her hair started falling out in the front. This is earlier than I remember with the other two.
![]() |
| "I've got my eye on you." |
September 6th we went to the Skyview vs Minico game in Rupert. The kids did really well. Ruby didn't mind all the noise.
Sunday Sept 8th John and I spoke in our new church. Ruby was 3 weeks old, and it was my first Sunday back after having her, and her first Sunday at church. Of course that meant another picture.
![]() |
| She looks so cute and funny at the same time.Kinda like a little monkey. Those wide open eyes again. Ha. |
I think this picture of Season is Gorgeous! I was trying to take a picture to show the mascara she helped herself too, and her lovely 3 dresses she was wearing. Instead of being a silly picture, I got this natural beauty. Seriously....!
![]() |
| Trying to show me her make up. |
![]() |
| We saw this Deer on the way home from John's parents on Sunday night. It was in the field a block away from our house. We love where we live! |






















1 comment:
Wow! That picture of Season is GORGEOUS! I miss your sweet family.
Post a Comment