Let's play a "guess which Swenson baby is
which" game. If you get all the answers right, I'll give you a High-5
next time I see you! Hint: there are 4 pictures of each child.
Some of them are pretty obvious, but you might be surprised at others.
Some of them are pretty obvious, but you might be surprised at others.

Not one person guessed it completely right!
Ok. Here are the answers.
Row 1: Season, Cache, Ruby, Cache
Row 2: Season, Cache, Ruby, Ruby
Row 3: Ruby, Season, Cache, Season.
It was fun for me to go back and compare Ruby's pictures to the other two. I think she has a lot of both of them in her. It will be fun to see what she grows into. Blonde or keep that dark hair? Blue eyed or brown? Size wise? I think they'll all look like siblings either way.
No comments:
Post a Comment