John he is So cute, and Anna looks so great for having to go through what she did! I can't even imagine how scared you two were. You three will be in our prayers.
Ok, I got a little teary eyed watching the video...just knowing that you two are so blessed to have that handsome boy. Can not imagine yet what it would be like not to be able to hold my baby for a little while. So glad he is home and doing well. So hating being pregnant right now, but the longer I am uncomfortable....the less of a chance he will need help breathing (sigh). Anna, I hope I look as good as you in my pics....ha, ha...your hair isn't even mangled. Love you and take care of yourself.
Wow this is such an amazing story!!! IM so glad you guys are doing okay we cant wait to see him. if you guys need anything that we can help with just let us know. ps he is SO stinking CUTE!!!
WOW! We are so glad that Anna and the babe are okay. We hope you guys are hanging in there and just want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck to Anna with recovery and to you John taking care of the fam and to that beautiful baby boy!
Anna - I showed the pictures to your students today and they loved them! They loved them and think Cache is adorable! We looked through them several times and they loved the little video. You should have heard all the ooooh's and aaaaah's (even from the boys)! We miss you everyday and hope you are both healing fast!
8 comments:
Ah! How sweet...I just teared up looking at the pictures!
John he is So cute, and Anna looks so great for having to go through what she did! I can't even imagine how scared you two were. You three will be in our prayers.
Wow, he is tiny, but SO handsome! Way to go Anna and John - I can see both of you in his face in the second picture.
Ok, I got a little teary eyed watching the video...just knowing that you two are so blessed to have that handsome boy. Can not imagine yet what it would be like not to be able to hold my baby for a little while. So glad he is home and doing well. So hating being pregnant right now, but the longer I am uncomfortable....the less of a chance he will need help breathing (sigh). Anna, I hope I look as good as you in my pics....ha, ha...your hair isn't even mangled. Love you and take care of yourself.
Oh, and my mom said you are now home with the baby....I hope that is right! Take Care.
Wow this is such an amazing story!!! IM so glad you guys are doing okay we cant wait to see him. if you guys need anything that we can help with just let us know.
ps he is SO stinking CUTE!!!
WOW! We are so glad that Anna and the babe are okay. We hope you guys are hanging in there and just want you to know you are in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck to Anna with recovery and to you John taking care of the fam and to that beautiful baby boy!
Anna - I showed the pictures to your students today and they loved them! They loved them and think Cache is adorable! We looked through them several times and they loved the little video. You should have heard all the ooooh's and aaaaah's (even from the boys)! We miss you everyday and hope you are both healing fast!
Post a Comment