Hey all,
Everything continues to go great. Anna is recovering well and is already shedding off some of the IV's. Cache is doing great as well. They took the respirator off at about 10:00 am and said he is doing well, and if he continues to do well we might finally get to hold him at 1:00. Here are some new photos of the little guy.
Here is Cache compared to Anna's hand!The mothers's touch
I told him to wave and he did!
4 comments:
What a handsome little guy! And I LOVE the name!! I actually told Nate I thought that was a cool boys name when we didn't know what gender we were having. So glad to know you all are doing well!! You're all in our prayers. Keep the updates coming. (Good job John) :)
Beautiful Boy! And beautiful name! So glad you picked that over Chester the Molester. It must be hard having him in there, good luck, and may time fly for you til he comes home.
Shelly set up your blog so we could all have a look at cute "cache". Although from the pictures Rocky does sound like an appropriate name. What a beautiful baby. Anna all is well at school. We love you and miss you. It sounds like you're going to be down there for a while so keep in touch via phone and email. Everyone sends there love and were so complimentary of the cute pictures. I am using Denise's blog log in since I can't remember mine... imagine that... Sue
So good to see all these updates! Like Sue said, everyone at our school shower was oooohing and ahhhing all the pictures-- we're all so glad you both are doing so well. Congrats again, we're all praying for you!
Post a Comment