Tuesday, August 3, 2010

26 Facts about John

... and just a few of the reasons why I love him.
(in no particular order)
  1. Good Sense of humor
  2. Great smile
  3. Very hard worker
  4. Awesome Daddy
  5. Loves Sugar! Chocolate, Ice Cream, etc.
  6. Very Active. Doesn't like to sit still for long periods of time.
  7. Call fall asleep on cue, or not
  8. Great Golfer
  9. Friendly and well liked. Everywhere we go, we run into someone he knows or knows him.
  10. A wonderful best friend
  11. Likes to mow the lawn and take care of the garden
  12. Good Cook
  13. Helps around the house. Always!
  14. So supportive of everything I do
  15. Takes care of the bills and finances
  16. SMART
  17. Loves his family and mine
  18. Loves the gospel and honors his Priesthood
  19. Likes to serve others
  20. Takes turns without complaining getting up with Cache
  21. Makes me rest
  22. Adventurous and Spontaneous
  23. Likes Spicy foods
  24. Good Listener
  25. Not afraid to kill spiders
  26. Loves Sports

There's many more, but I'll just keep adding them as the years go by

Happy B. Day babe!

I love you!

Cache says he loves you too! You're the coolest!

2 comments:

Condie Family said...

Happy Birthday Johnny Boy!

Traci said...

Yay for Birthdays! Hope it was a good one for ya John!