Without going into yucky details, yesterday I had a little pre-labor scare. I'm thinking it was mostly to help me focus on the most important things to get done, however for the rest of the day and probably for the next several days I will be taking things very easy. I don't mind her coming 4 weeks early (I have a c-section planned in 2 anyway) I just don't want her in the NICU.
Things done:
- Hospital Bag Packed (mostly)
- Nursing Clothes/Supplies set up and ready
- Baby Clothes, Blankets, Burp Cloths washed
- Crib Bumper and Crib Skirt made and set up (I'll show pictures later)
- Car seat cleaned and installed
- Bassinet fixed and set up
- Kid's curtains finished
- Carpets cleaned
It's slowly getting done and I'm feeling better about having just 4 items on the "to do" list and not more.
36 week belly shot
4 comments:
i am so so excited for you to (hopefully) have this little babe home like 2 days after you have her!!! it will be such a different and non-stressful experience that you will love and that you deserve!! can't wait for this babe to get here!! YAY!! oh and by the way, we are really good at having babies within a couple months of each other... GOOD WORK, like we planned it ha ha.
It for sure feels good having things done and checked off. I also still have a few but dont have the energy to do them any more.
Love the belly. So excited to see my little niece
You are so pretty. :) Love you!
Post a Comment