My family came down yesterday to go to the USU vs BSU basketball game. I think they had a good time just watching the student section. They sure are a clever bunch. And Cache LOVES the games. He sits there and watches and then entertains everyone else around us, pointing to things and blowing them kisses, jabbering on in his own language. He was Such a good boy!
I just have to say I'm sure proud to be an Aggie Fan, during basketball season especially. Of course my family is for the Broncos all the way and I have to admit I root for them when they are not playing USU. I'm just glad we can beat them in something. I have had no hope for that during Football Season the last couple of years. :(
Anyway, it was a fun night. I also got to see my good friend Court and her cute boy Cooper. Wish you guys lived closer! It was fun to talk to them even if it felt way too short.
Unfortunately I got NO pictures! I guess I was distracted. So, here's a picture from the game.
Go Aggies, Go Aggies, Hey Hey Hey!

1 comment:
anna!!!! i loved seeing you guys on saturday, i know-- it was way too short and we were chasing the boys around the whole time, but i still LOVED talking to you... sorry coop was bullying your kid, seriously, don't know what to do, trying everything!! but really sorry :) cache is adorable, and SO ARE YOU!! love you,
Post a Comment