Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Baby

Introducing..... Season Swenson



Born on 02/15/2011
15 lbs. 15 oz.
18 1/2 inches

19 comments:

julie said...

She's here already!??! Congratulations!!! You have a beautiful Valentine baby! She is so sweet!

Annie said...

YAY! Congrats! She is so cute :)

Jennifer Lyn said...

She is so cute! Congrats on a beautiful babe. Was she really 15 lbs? Way to go momma!

Traci said...

Hooray again! She is so cute.... and in my opinion looks a little bit like her brother :) Looks like she's doing well too, hope both you and John are enjoying your time with her. Way to go Anna!
Oh and I just lover her thick dark hair, how cute!

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Really 15 lbs!! WOW! Oh I love her name...very unique!! Congrats!

Condie Family said...

Love her already!

Taiya Brown said...

Congrats you two!! She is adorable! I love all her hair, so cute!

Marilyn said...

What a gorgeous girl!! Congrats to all of you. Hope mommy and baby are doing well. What does Cache think of her!? Can't wait to see more of the little princess!
Congrats!

Cassidy said...

Her hair is adorable!! It reminds me of my little girl a year ago. Congrats!!
(and you meant 5 lbs, right? because 15 sounds a little crazy!)

Shane and Amy Jo said...

She's beautiful. Can't wait to see more pictures! Happy recovery!

Ash said...

ha ha ha 15lbs. That is funny. 3 weeks early and 15 lbs. No really 5 lbs 15 oz. ha ha ha. I'm so sad I'm not there to see her! she does look so beautiful.

*LaUrA* said...

She does look perfect!! I love her hair and she has cute little cheeks and sweet little eyes!! Congrats! Hope your recovery is smooth and quick!!d

Dave and Alisha said...

How lucky are you not only to have her but her HAIR!! I love it. I cant believe you have them so early and they still have that much hair. Again congratulations.

Lisa said...

She is a beauty! So, I'm guessing no pre-baby shower for Season either? We are so going to party when you've had some rest!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! SO much cute hair! Good work Anna! I hope all is going well!

laci said...

Congrats you guys! She is a perfect doll! I of course love her hair as well. And I think it's really funny that everyone thinks Anna was carrying around a 15 lb baby. :) we're do happy for you!

Lisa said...

So pretty! I love her fuzzy hair. Congratulations, and good work Anna!

Court and Brade said...

i LOOOVVVEEEE season!!!!!!

Ju Pogibin said...

Congratulations Anna and John! She's a doll!!!
Hope you are both fine.