Here's a few that I can remember:
While eating a 4th of July lunch outside, Cache does this crazy fall/flip. Everyone stops what they're doing to see if he's ok, and what his reaction will be. Cache gets up looks around at everyone, smiles and says, "Did You See That?!?"
Anytime someone has forgotten to flush the toilet and Cache is the next up he asks, "Is that yours?" I don't know why, but this is just really funny to all of us.
Cache is into telling stories. He often tells 3 or 4 in one breath and all jumbled up and then ends with a jump in the air and a growl. The stories always end this way. Not sure the significance, or where he got it, but again, we are always laughing.
Lately performing is big for Cache. At Uncle Brian's wedding luncheon he was on the stage singing into the broom handle. When he does this it is always in another language, though he does know English songs as well. It is always very loud too.
Also at the luncheon Cache took the opportunity to sing into the microphone in the chapel. And since it was "I am a Child of God" almost perfectly, we let him. All 29 times.
Cache is picky about the music he listens to. There is a certain style of song he likes. It has to be upbeat, and it usually has to repeat itself a lot.
Some of his favorite lines this is his interpretation of the songs of course:
"Ooooh, sometimes, I have a good feeling.""I have a feeling that I never never never never have before"
" Here's my number, call me maybe, all the other boys are gonna chase me, here's my number, call me maybe"
"I'm on the edge of Glo-oh-ory, and hanging on a moment with you, I'm on the edge, the edge, the edge, the edge,...."
Last night when I was rearranging the furniture in the loft I had just moved the bookshelf and Cache says, "Mom! That's a perfect spot!"
He's a pretty cool kid. Love him!!!!





1 comment:
Gosh, your kids just don't seem old enough to be doing all those things.... haha, so cute!
We need to catch up again sometime soon..... hope you're having a good summer :)
Post a Comment