(Written over a week ago.... Still wasn't brave enough to post.)
It's funny, since I've actually known I'm pregnant, no one has been brave enough to ask, but before.... now that was NO problem. Hahaha.... So funny.
So seriously, that is actually how I found out I was pregnant. 3 people asked me one weekend and I told each of them, "No, I get asked that all the time, I just always look like I am. Even after I run every day, watch what I eat, and even started strength exercises. I just must have horrible posture." Then I'd laugh and walk away grumbling. Hahaha.
Of course I came home thinking, "What the heck?!?" And made a pretty big deal about it especially after 3 in ONE weekend. But then I got to thinking, maybe they knew something I didn't, and so I took a test. What-do-ya-know!? .... It was positive! So... I lied to three people, made them feel awful, and now have been sitting back laughing as they've watched me grow bigger and bigger each week, but are now too afraid to say anything. Mean huh. :)
I've refused to make an official announcement till I at least could hear a heart beat. So, today I went in for an ultrasound after a little miscarriage scare I had this weekend, and I got to see my little peanut. He/She is Healthy! Heartbeating! I saw it! And everything is perfect! I just wanted to hug those sweet little arm-buds growing out of it's alien like body! And so now that I'm at 9 1/2 weeks, I can shout it out!
We are excited! We are ready, I mean, to add to our family. We know we are blessed with this little one and he/she will fit in perfectly!
I've had the normal symptoms for an Anna Pregnancy, you know, the hugeness before I even know I'm pregnant, throwing up every morning which will continue for the next 7 months, and even heartburn a little early. I am not throwing up food every day though, it's just the empty stomach first thing in the morning, feed me right now mom kind of throw up. I can handle that. In this way this pregnancy is more like Cache, so boy maybe? Ha ha. Watch it be a girl. :) I of course get tired after chasing Cache and Season around and am sooooo itchy! Skin stretching WAY too much for being not even 10 weeks. Lucky short person that I am can't hide a darn thing! Still it's worth it. :)
In the beginning I envisioned running through this pregnancy, but after this last weekend I'm officially taking it easy for the next 7 months. Meh. But again, worth it. I'll jump back in when I've got a healthy one on the outside instead of in. :)
So here's me from the beginning. Try not to laugh too hard.
![]() |
| 6 weeks. Yep. Ridiculous |
![]() |
| 9 1/2 weeks. Hmmmm.... it's gonna be a great next couple of months. Haha. :) |



8 comments:
Congrats Anna!!! And you are darn cute! Don't you ever apologize!!!! And...I have those same shoes of yours in your picture. Great minds!
Congrats!! That is very exciting :) I am so jealous you got out of the snow. I want to escape to St. George...
Awesome!! Congrats :)
Great news! Congratulations!!
Congrats!!!
yay!!! You did pop out early didn't you! But in a way that is lucky because then everyone just knows and you totally skipped the "just fat" looking stage! I love your bump!! I wish I could have a cute bump...but I will forever just look extra fat:)
congrats!! Hope everything goes perfect!!
I love you for showing so early like me! Seriously at 8 weeks people as me too? I wonder how they have the guts to do that and often think I should tell them no just to "teach them a lesson" you never, never, ever ask a woman that! But I have yet to have the heart to do that.... yeah for you! You are so brave!
Congrats Anna! Always exciting to have a baby! And your belly looks like a boy´s belly. :-)
Post a Comment