Though you tried to make our lives hectic and busy I still got an awesome surprise from John.
He took me to Forgotten Carols. You tried hard to make it so we couldn't go, December, but John kept the surprise all the way till we walked into the building. We won that one! I was super excited as this was my first time and I just couldn't believe he had been planning it for forever. Again, How does he do it??? So So busy, but still time to make sure I know I'm loved. :) It was a fun night. We laughed all the way through the linking arms at the end bit. Luckily John only had to link arms with me and the wall. :) It was a great way to get me in the REAL Christmas Spirit. My favorite part was the "Arise and Shine Forth" song they sang at the end. I didn't know Michael McClain had written it! I was first introduced to the song on my mission and felt chills the first time I heard it. I've loved it ever since. It is my absolute favorite song and I maybe shed a tear or two when they sang it. It made me happy.
Anna 5 December 2
Sincerely,
Anna

No comments:
Post a Comment