Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Letter to December #7

Dear December,

This is what you did to me the week before Christmas:

Sunday -  John's Mom's Birthday, Ward Christmas Fireside.

Monday - Preschool and who knows what else.

Tuesday -  Ginger Bread house making for YW on Tuesday.

Wednesday - Cache's Preschool Christmas Program, He wasn't feeling well that day, but couldn't miss his program. He's a trooper! And we have some pretty sweet video of it, since Daddy couldn't be there to see it. He watched it with him later that night and they both had a lot of fun.

Thursday- Spent all day making Cinnamon Rolls for friends and neighbors, had a training for the New Youth Curriculum, and then attempted to deliver the rolls afterwards with a sick boy, and no husband at 9:00 at night. Luckily I had some help that evening from my cousin Sara. Only got half of them delivered. : (


Cache said, "Mom look, I'm Mary!"
Then Season of course had to try it out too. :)






Friday- Spent the day trying to shop, wrap and clean clean clean.That night we had our friends Christmas Party. It was at 6:30 and John actually made it. I was completely planning on having to go alone. That was a happy surprise.

Saturday - Ran my last 5k of the year that morning. Kinda of. My friend made one up so I could get it in since there weren't any scheduled in Cache Valley. It felt good to run. Later in the day the kids finally got to see Santa, and then we went to an Aggie Basketball game instead of doing all the last minute Christmas preparations that I should have been doing.
 

Sunday - Our 6th Anniversary!!!!!!  John gave me a beautiful necklace. I gave him an air pump. Romantic huh. Also, I taught YW that day, so no sloughing for us. :) It even snowed in honor of that day! We did watch our wedding video with our kids which was fun. Happy 6th to us! The actual day will never match up to what it originally was because of the month in which it is in. Thanks December, but we have enough regular days that are awesome to make up for it. Love Love Love my Husband. Love the last 6 years. Love where we are in life. Love looking forward to the future. I'm one lucky lady.

December there was a lot of good in this week, but I was tired, exhausted and ready for Christmas to be over at the end of it. You won this one! Big time!
Anna 5 December 3

Sincerely,
Anna

No comments: