I don't know why I haven't posted this yet. In March at UPS John had us come by for something they call "The Most Important Stop" where the driver gets to show off his family. I was late trying to get the two kids ready. I think Season was maybe just 3 weeks old and I was struggling to get there by 8:30 AM. Anyway, John didn't get to do his little presentation to the drivers since we were late, and I felt awful, but they did take a few pictures while we were there. The one at the top and then this one. They look a little bit alike don't ya think???
1 comment:
Cute picture! And don't worry Anna, I've had to be ready (and both girls) by 9, and I haven't made it to either place on time. 8:30 would never happen! :)
On a side note, do you still do the "enjoy the ride" program? I know you sent me an email awhile back...I started it with Navi and then I stopped because we didn't have internet for so long. But I'm going to try and start it again. If you still do it, I was thinking we could exchange codes. (is that even legal?) :)
Post a Comment