The kids did not sleep for as long as expected today for their naps so this is just a quick post of my growing babies.
Yep that little boy is not so little anymore. Part of me is loving how grown up he is and all the things he can now do by himself, and the other part of me is kinda sad when I realize how fast time is going by. I'm just grateful I'm apart of it all I guess.
Season is growing so much. She has a Dr appt this week and I'm excited to see how much she really weighs. She sure eats enough to weigh about 9 pounds right now. Her baby acne is going away and her hair is even getting redder than before which you can't really tell from these pictures. She does kinda have a funny expression though. Silly girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment