Sunday, April 17, 2011

Season at 2 months!

Ohhhhh slow down clock, please! This is going by way too fast! Season is already 2 months old and I can't believe it. At her Dr's visit I read the list of things she should be doing in the next 2 months and it just seems way too early. The Dr was pleased with her growth though and it looks like all is well. 

Stats:
weight: 9lbs 13 oz. -26% tile Chunky little girl! She's bigger than Cache ever was! And she's only nursing. He was getting formula and my milk. Hmmmm....

Height 21 1/2 in  - 18% tile Again bigger than her brother.
Head Circ 37 cm - 10% tile Smaller than her brother. That's a good thing. :)

Season is doing much better with her feedings. Every 3-4 hours and she's not as gassy/colicky. 100% nursing without a shield at all! No bottles for this little one. She's spit up every one we've tried to give her and my hatred for pumping has come back. Because of this I'm afraid I'm getting more comfortable nursing in public. I wasn't with Cache but I am now, with a nursing cover of course. I was always worried about making people feel uncomfortable, but when the girl is screaming and you just got to the park, it's more worth it to me to nurse her real quick and let Cache continue to play than to try to wrangle him back into the car while carrying screaming baby just to go home and feed her. 

Sleeping is more consistent. Still the longest she's slept is 5 hours and that was maybe last week sometime, once.

She stays awake and is alert and mostly happy several hours at a time once or twice a day and then just for short periods of time for the rest of the day.

She gave me a REAL smile today. Cute little thing! I love the first smile. It's so heart warming!
Tummy time is getting a little easier to tolerate. 

We had a great bath time last night with NO crying (from me or her). Yay!

All swaddled up is how Season prefers to spend her time. She likes to be in her blankets tight and won't sleep unless her arms are pinned to her sides. I had my mom buy me this. I'm hoping it works!

She likes to have a binky in but has a hard time keeping it in.

Her cheeks are soooo kissable! I just love them!
Here are some pictures with her teddy to prove it! :)


 Do you see that smile! So Sweet! I looooooooove her!


Doesn't she just look like a doll!


And one more picture with her Daddy! Ohhhhh!

3 comments:

Taiya Brown said...

Wow I can't believe she is already 2 months old! That has gone fast. She is adorable!!

Traci said...

Wow, that was a fast 2 months.... She's adorable! We need to make it to the park again if the weather ever clears up!
Already we miss you guys :(

Lisa said...

I just heard about the Woombie. Where was it when I had babies to swaddle?!

Season is so very sweet - I can't wait to hold her!