Honestly all of that doesn't matter when she stares at me with her big beautiful blue eyes and then lays her head down on my chest and cuddles up. That's when I know deep down inside her she really is a sweetheart.
She is doing much better eating the last few days. (Not nights) She is still nursing and without a shield now. Go me! And I feel like she is getting so big. For awhile I thought she was closer to 7 lbs but I'm thinking 8 lbs now She prefers nursing over formula, we're going to start trying my milk in a bottle just before bed now though to see if it's actually the bottle or formula.
Season's hair is starting to lighten up and be a real pretty auburn. Cache's did the same thing before he became a blondy. They may end up looking quite a bit alike.
On Tuesday during tummy time she rolled over cause she was so mad. I'm not counting that as her first roll over though because she was on the bed and because I'm just not ready for that yet. She's too young for crying out loud!
She is very temperature sensitive still. A little like her mom.
She's not really loving her baths right now and she HATES lotion. We are good at getting baths every other day now though. Go me again!
She got her first cold about a week ago. Stuffy nose and a little cough, but it is starting to go away. Thank Heavens it didn't turn out to be anything worse.
The poor girl has some serious baby acne on her face that actually looks really painful. It's all bright red, but I've been assured by many that it's normal and not to worry.
She doesn't mind taking naps in her bouncer as long as she's in the same room as me. She doesn't really like to be alone and I don't blame her, neither do I.
We really are all doing great. I'm starting to get into a working routine and my house stays fairly clean, just not always tidy. :)
Brotherly Love :)
Still loves to hold her.
And give her kisses
Just relaxin.
Season is so alert!
**A lot of pink for a mom who doesn't love it so much.
And there you have a very long and detailed update on our little girl. We still love her. :) And I think she's starting to like us too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment