![]() |
| January 2012, Frigid 5k, 34:? |
January's race was the Frigid 5k in Provo.
Some highlights are: we beat our last time by almost 5 minutes. We ran it in like 34 min and 40 some seconds but they took too long to get the results out and we didn't want to wait around that long. It felt awesome to finish it like that though. We got cool shirts. Running with Em, I'm so glad we've been able to do it together! We had fun. It rained so we didn't get too hot.
Some Low lights: not too organized, we waited for like 20-30 min for the race to get started because they forgot safety pins for the numbers. It POURED rain the whole time so we looked like drenched rats. I never did get fully warm or dry the rest of the day.
I LOVE 5Ks! They are seriously addicting. I love the feeling I get when I'm finished. I know it's not the longest or fastest race out there, but still, I could have been sitting on the couch eating bon bons instead (not that I've ever actually had a bon bon or know what one is. I'm excited for next months though!
Oh, and just because I think this is like the funniest thing I've ever seen, and because I've been told my whole life that I look funny when I run, here's a pictures I saw on Pinterest.


2 comments:
Oh dear! That picture is awesome. And honestly, I don't know if I've ever even seen you run! That is, I don't remember. :)
Go Anna! I think I saw you running this morning and didn't think about a funny run. I'm pretty good at picking those out, haha. I found your blog, not I can stalk you in multiple places. ; )
Post a Comment