Monday, January 9, 2012

New Years.

We celebrated the New Year with our good friends playing games and snacking as has been our tradition for the last 5 years. Luckily our kids all went to bed and were good little things for us. 

I've thought more about the goals I set for myself  more this year than ever before. Partly because I was preparing a lesson for the Young Women on January 1st and it was going to be on Setting and Achieving Goals, and partly because I've felt the need to change a few things in my life before I turn 30. Ha ha!
So here they are, all 120 of them. Ok, not that many, but John sure was making fun of me when I started listing them the other night when I was half asleep.

Run a 5k once a month.
Work on Personal Progress at least 3 times a week.
Be to church at least 10 minutes early.
Keep up on laundry by doing at least one load a day.
Print off at least 2 of the blog books I've created.
Be Debt free or at least almost.

There are lots more but mostly little things that apply to some of these bigger ones.

I really love the New Year and am grateful for a fresh start.


No comments: