Monday, January 23, 2012

Twin Falls Trip

Last week we spent Monday- Friday with my parents while John was gone to a training in Texas.
Sadly, these are the only pictures I took, but it also happens to be the first time Cache had an opportunity to build a snowman this year and it was all thanks to my Dad for getting out there and doing it with him. I wouldn't have gone out either except it was getting pretty dark and was VERY wet and we needed to hurry and get it done.


Cache in his snowsuit... er.... kinda. But they truly did work! His feet were not wet even a little bit.











Cache and Grandpa Jim. Hmmm... So it wasn't so much a snow man as it was a snow monster.  

Cache, Mommy, and Mr. Snow Monster

Some other highlights of the trip:

  • I got to run without the kids! Thanks to my mom for babysitting.  I don't mind running with them, but it's amazing how much farther and faster I can run without them!
  • I was able to help clean the temple thanks again to my mom for babysitting. It really was so awesome and my assignment allowed me to be in the Celestial room by myself for awhile and it just felt so peaceful and was a really amazing experience. It's funny how cleaning can be that way, but it really does matter where you are cleaning. It makes me want to be a better housekeeper in my own home. 
  • I got to hang out with my bro for a bit. He's a stud! :)
Thanks Mom, Dad and Brian for allowing us to crash with you. It was just what we needed! WE LOVE YOU! 


1 comment:

Lisa said...

Your dad is awesome. I'm glad you got to spend some time at home, and I wish I could have been there with you. I could use some time with my Stephensons!