Sunday, January 22, 2012

Season at 11 months.

I will not talk about how fast this last 11 months has gone because it might just make me cry. I will, however,  talk about how much I love this girl!
Our 11 month photos were mostly for The Babes of 2011 newspaper thing. I, as you know and for a reason I still have not discovered, do not spend money on pictures and so had to take some of my own. These are a few that didn't make the newspaper cut, but were some of my favorites because they show Season's personality.  

Mischievous smile Season, Oooh and a good picture of those two teeth!


Amused Season, and unfortunately best stuffed animal picture I got the whole time taking pictures.

Curious Season and another stuffed animal attempt.

Bright Eyed, Biting lower lip Season. I love this face that she does.

Another bright eyed girl.

Eating Season.

Trying to be like her older brother in every way Season.

Season at her favorite, NOT ALLOWED, place in the house.

Caught Season

Naughty Season because she's just been told, " No No No!" And is mimicking what I'm saying and then laughing! Oh dear!

Cute Season in the basket I shoved her in when she was two weeks old.

Annoyed about being shoved in the basket again Season.

Happy double chin Season. I love that chin and those cheeks. Just in case I hadn't told you recently. 

Our Season is:
  • Still not sleeping through the night. Wakes about 2 or three times still.
  • Not taking naps longer than 45 min hardly ever, but still 2 or three a day.
  • Still nursing.
  • Will eat ANYTHING!
  • Crawling up stairs, not down. 
  • Saying Ma Ma, Da Da, Ba Ba for anything starting with a "B", and No No No.
  • Clapping when we start singing If You're Happy and You Know It  and Pat-a-Cake.
  • Stops crying if I threaten to put her down for a nap, and says "uh uh". 
  • Falling to worship position when she's upset. 
  • Still screaming louder and harder than I was equipped to handle.
  • Standing at the side of Cache's bed jumping while he jumps and laughs. 
  • Playing Peek-A-Boo with the people sitting behind us at church. 
  • Doing well in her car seat carrier still.
  • Leading the music in church.
  • Standing on her own for long periods of time`.
  • Walking with any toy with wheels or anything that scoots easily. 
  • Not walking on her own yet, but will be soon.
  • Loving Water. (Baths, Swimming, Drinking and Spitting it back out, etc)
  • Hating getting dressed, or diaper changes.
  • Loving Ceiling Fans.
  • Loving Books and reading on Mommy's lap.
  • Taking out her hair bows and then trying to put them back in.
  • Tackling her Brother, Mommy and Daddy and then laughing. 
  • Having Crawling races with her brother.
  • Turning into the human baby vacuum.
  • Usually choosing cars over dolls.
Happy 11 months Season Girl. We love you and can't BELIEVE you're almost 1!!!!!!



1 comment:

Dave and Alisha said...

Im right there with you and CAN NOT believe how fast this year is going by.
Cute picture of her. She sound like a funny girl, we need to get her and Parx together to play.