Monday, February 6, 2012

Cache's Silly Side

This last week and continuing on to this morning Cache has made it a habit to remove his pajamas and then his diaper, and run around naked.The morning is fine since he needs to get changed and dressed anyway. It's not so good when he decides to take off his pants in the store, or at church, or when company is over, or when we are at a friend's house. I thought maybe this was a sign that he wanted to use a big potty. Not so! After the first couple of times I decided to try to sit him on the potty until he went. That lasted 45 minutes with nothing and then I had some other important thing to do so that was the end of that. I've tried several more times since and he's still holding out.

Cache is a tornado! Friday was the worst. As I was cleaning up one mess, he would be creating another, so I would move on to that mess and he would again, move on to another. Eventually he wrote on the walls, again, with Permanent marker while I was vacuuming up one of his previous messes.  I'm going to the store later today to see if Magic Erasers will take care of it. If not, we may be painting this whole house when our lease is up. Yikes!

Cache loves our recliner in the loft so much so that John found him lying in it last night when he went to turn the light off at 11:00 pm. He wasn't asleep, just hanging out apparently. He asked him what he was doing then put him back to bed. He went right back to sleep. I wonder how many times that happens without us knowing?



1 comment:

katrina said...

I hope Cache wears overalls everyday, because he looks so dang cute in them!