Dear Mom and Dad,
Can you believe one year ago, I joined your family? It's gone by sooooo slow for me, but I'm sure fast for you.
Some things I like to do now that I'm one are: tease Daddy into thinking I'm going to run across the room by taking one or two steps on my own. Dancing to music. Throwing tantrums when mommy tries to put me to bed. Following Cache around the house. Cuddling with Mommy. Reading books on my own or on Mommy's lap. Playing in my bed with Cache when I'm suppose to be sleeping. Eating anything and lots of it. Answering the question, "How old are you?" by holding up my finger and saying "One." Talking on the phone to Grandma and Grandpa. I can even say their names. I learned that from my brother too. Watching myself in the mirror while Mommy does my hair. I'm just so cute. My song is " A Bushel and a Peck". My mom sings that at least 3 times to me during the day.
Some things I don't like are: not being able to nurse anymore before bed. Seriously Mom, you're really cutting me off just like that??? Sleeping through the night. How is that fun at all? Getting dressed. I know you thought you were going to get to play dress up with me, but I just DON'T LIKE IT! Getting my diaper changed. Getting water poured on my head in the bath tub. Being handed to other people when mom is perfectly capable of holding me and trying to cook, clean, or do whatever is with her other available hand.
Here are some pictures of me over the last year to remember how much I've grown. I'm sure on Friday when I go to the doctor you'll get all the details about my size. I know how much you like to document that.
 |
| 1 month ( A little cross eyed) |
 |
| 2 months ( A little blurry) |
 |
| 3 months ( Wow I grew!) |
 |
| 4 months (Where's the animal mom?) |
 |
| 5 months |
 |
| 6 months ( Where'd my hair go?) |
 |
| 7 months. (This is not the right animal and I'm not in the mood!) |
 |
| 7 months again, but still not the right animal! |
 |
| 8 months (Awwww! You got it right!) |
 |
| 9 months ( no animal, but I sure am cute!) |
 |
| 10 months ( I'm blurry again, but it's the best comparison with the bear) |
|
|
 |
| 11 months. (Wow mom, you got worse with the animal pictures!) |
|
|
|
12 month pictures will be coming soon! :)
Love,
Season
1 comment:
Awww sooo cute! Love it! She has been growing way too quickly!
Post a Comment