Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's

 
Cache helping me shave crayons for our Valentine Craft several days ago.

 The Final Product. 
This month I've been in a crafting mood. One day I looked around my house at my bare walls and shelves and realized I was in a post-Christmas decoration slump. Pinterest has been my best friend this month and I've done more "crafting" than I've ever done before. Maybe it will carry on to next month for St. Patty's day. Watch for a bunch of Green things being pinned. :)

Our Valentine Breakfast 



John's present from the kids and me.

  John's present from me


 My present from John, plus some patterned tights that I asked for. So sweet!



 Cache got a coloring book and Season got a ball. 

We're pretty exciting around here when it comes to commercial holidays, and ordered take out from Center Street Grill, fed John's parent's cats,and then hung out at home. We even went to bed early. It was a much needed rest though. 

Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's and felt loved.



1 comment:

Taiya Brown said...

You are such a cute mom! I love the Valentines breakfast and the handprint gift! Kids make holidays do much fun!