Wednesday, February 8, 2012

One Question...

What happened to Winter??? Yesterday I chased Cache down the sidewalk, he was of course pant-less with no shoes and I was in short sleeves and no shoes, and I swear it felt Spring! Is the weather just teasing us or is it really going to get nicer from here on out? I haven't been watching the weather. I'm sure they'd give me some insight, but I have to say, as much as I've enjoyed winter in the past, I'm a little excited to move on to the no bundling up part of the year.

Oh, and I must get a child proof thing for the front door.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

It has been a very nice winter!!!

Lisa said...

Across the majority of the US, this has been the second warmest winter in recorded history. Nuts! Not that I've minded--we've spent a good portion of the winter outside. It has been very, very mild.