February
Play Dates
Nice Weather which makes me nervous for the actual Spring
Young Womens
Zumba!!!
Valentine Crafts
Frozen Cookie Dough
Hardly Running :(
Bountiful Baskets
Kwahaten 5k
Sleepless nights that result in...
No more Nursing
More sleep than I've had in over a year!
A Couch Upstairs! YIPEE!
My baby is Walking and Talking!
My Toddler is talking up a storm and I love it!
Season's first Pony Tail!
Season's first Pig Tails!
I actually enjoy doing Season's hair. Who da thought?
The Voice ( I. LOVE. IT.)
Cache stripping down to nothing multiple times a day.
Friends over for dinner
Valentine's Day
Season's Birthday
Sarah's Beth's Birthday
Trip to Idaho to see Aunt Kay Kay and Uncle Matt!!!
This might be by new 2nd favorite month of the year. :)
February, I loved you!
1 comment:
Nervous for Spring? Who's ever heard of such a thing? I can't wait! However, I am nervous about the Summer we could get after so little snow this Winter. Are seasons always capitalized???
Post a Comment