My Mom often calls me a Sun worshipper. A few of my life long friends might attest to the many sunburns I've had over the years from falling asleep in the sun, or just being plain silly and not covering up quite as much as I should have. I'm smarter now, but only a little bit. :) I LOVE spending time in the sun and I know I'm not the only one. :)
In my February post I mentioned I was worried about the Spring, not because I was sad for winter to leave, but what it would be like after we had such a mild winter this year. I'm worried it will storm all Spring and I won't get to be out in my beloved Sun as much as I'm hoping.
This weekend was a DREAM! I don't know what the actual temperature was, but Thursday, Friday and Saturday all felt like it got up to 60 at least and we enjoyed as much as we could outside. My kids' albino like skin now has a little bit of pink to it, and my Vitamin D supply was refilled making me one happy happy momma.
I've been so excited for outside playing this year since both Cache and Season will be able to run around and I won't have to hold one baby and chase a toddler down the sidewalk. I'm sure I'll be chasing two kids in opposite directions now but I'm fine with that as long as I don't have to hold a baby while doing it! :)
Here's some proof we've been enjoying the weather change, I put some of these on fb but they have to go on the blog for blog book purposes too. :)
Thursdays adventure out.
 |
| Season's first time really playing outside on her own. |
 |
| Our neighbor friend Matix being sweet with Season. |
 |
| Cool Dude Cache. |
 |
| Matix playing Catch with me. |
Friday outside time.
 |
| Cache is getting so good at steering his 4wheeler! It's taken him awhile to learn that skill. |
 |
| I think Season looks so funny in this picture, but I have to post it because we get this expression like 30 times a day. |
 |
| And another one. Ha ha! Sassy girl! |
 |
| One of both of them. |
Saturday. We were up at John's parents and played outside for quite a while. The tramp and the ball were the big hits this day.
 |
| Season's first time on the tramp and SHE LOVED IT. Cache was just as good at jumping as ever. |
 |
| Cache has even added this cool spin move to his jumps. This was the end of it. :) |
|
|
As a side note: I think I hurt my foot pretty bad while playing crack the egg with my FIL Dave on the tramp. I was the egg and I definitely heard a crack in my foot. The top part. I'm guessing it's a little bone on the top, and after my run today I will determine whether I really am going into instacare to get it x-rayed. I almost drove myself there after limping out of a Relief Society conference Saturday night, crying the whole way to my car cause it hurt so bad. I'm such a baby! I think it was the high heals that made it swell and hurt like crazy. Haven't ever experienced that in my foot before. Wish me luck on my run today. And the 5k this weekend. Yikes!
2 comments:
Yipes! Get that foot checked out.
And I'm pretty sure I remember you being pink and burned all summer, every summer. ;)
Gotta love those trampolines! Sorry about the foot. I hope it's nothing big. I love those cute kids of yours.
Post a Comment