Last week I read an article in the Ensign about several families using the Nursery Lesson Manual for Family Home Evening. It seemed like a good idea for our little family so we tried it out last night with the first lesson being,"I Am a Child of God". It went well and I was happy at the end of it.
Just now Cache was looking at the picture of a bunch of little kids that I used last night to teach him that all kids are children of God, and pointing to each one saying, "Child of God".
One of the greatest victories of a mother is seeing your children remember and understand the important principles you've been trying to teach them.
1 comment:
I LOVE the Nursery manual! That was a great article too. It was so good to talk today - thanks for calling!
Love you.
Post a Comment