Monday, March 19, 2012

Our Weekend

Picnics




 

 Cousin Time



Papa Dave and Season being cute. I wish these weren't blurry so  you could see that Dave has a goldfish in his mouth and Season is getting it with hers. This is a favorite game of  theirs.

These were taken at Dave and Paige's ward's Road Show. They did, "Johnny Blingo". It was way cute and Cache especially loved watching Aunt Abbey up on stage as a dancing cow. :) At the end he kept yelling, "Bring out the cows!" after he heard someone else from the ward yell it once.

 


Our St Patty's breakfast.


 Abbey's Surprise Birthday Party







 
 Cache trying on Daddy's shorts. Silly Boy.

 It was a good weekend spent with family. My favorite weekends are the ones where we do lots of things with people we love. I have a hard time just staying home on the weekends since that's where I spend most of my time during the week, so I like to have a plan and be off. That's one thing I've learned about myself, I'm a do-er, a go-er, a move-er most of the time, and when I'm busy with good things I'm the happiest.
 I hope every else had a great weekend. :)

No comments: