Thursday, March 8, 2012

Here's to a better day.

Let me start by saying that Tuesday and Wednesday were not bad days. I played with my kids, cooked, cleaned, and went to YW on Tuesday. In fact there was nothing really wrong with either of them besides the feeling that I had at the end of the day. I felt.... unsuccessful? That's the only word I can think of to describe it. Unsuccessful at what? I'm not sure, but last night I resolved to do things differently. Early this morning after I put Season back down to go to sleep I stayed awake thinking about what the difference was between Monday and the last two days. A list came to mind of all the little things I didn't do, that I had on Monday. And so, today is a new day. I'm making the necessary changes and moving forward. Here's to a "Successful" day.

No comments: