Friday, March 16, 2012

My Friday Favorites

5. Warm bathroom rug right out of the dryer. It's fluffy and smells and feels so good. Mmmmmm....
4. New nail polish. It's a tangerine color since that's what the "Today Show" says is the hit color for Spring this year. Not that I've ever kept up on that kind of stuff, or worn a lot of nail polish in my entire life before now, but if I'm gonna start, I might as well with nail polish right?
3. Nap time. Ahhhh...  I got some serious Scripture Reading, Personal Progress, and Journaling done. Good for the soul!!!
2. Puzzles! I just bought two that I'm in LOVE with for Conference Weekend. A Noah's Ark one for the kids' bathroom, and one of Puerta Vallarta where we went for our Honeymoon. This will probably either go in our bathroom, or our room. Haven't decided which one yet.
1. It's Friday!!! Every day this week I've been wishing it was Friday and today it finally is! Yay!!!! I'm ready to get my party on. Too bad John went to work at like 3 am. I may be partying by myself tonight. :/

No comments: