Monday, March 11, 2013

Birthday Celebrations


 Birthday Breakfast! Trix Cereal.Cache and I sang her Happy Birthday.






 Party time with the Stephenson side. We celebrated my sis Sarah's B Day too! She's 21! That means I'm OLD!  Sarah wanted "some sort of Chicken" and our yummy Cheesy Potatoes. So we had cornflake Chicken. It turned out all right.



I swear I didn't steal the crown from her, though her face makes it look like I did! She wanted me to wear it! :)


 

Sarah got an Icecream Cake that my mom brought down for her. Season wanted Strawberry Shortcake. I even tried to talk her into Princesses cause I could find everything for that at the Dollar Store, but No Way! Strawberry Shortcake it had to be. We ordered a cake from Lee's and special ordered party supplies through Walmart. They were the ONLY store I could find that carried them!






 Present opening time, both Sarah and Season got spoiled. I have no pictures of Sarah opening her presents. Something about being so old makes you stop taking pictures of people opening their presents. Sorry sis! Next year I'll take a picture of everything you got! :)




 And this is what my house looked like after she got all the presents! Don't worry I sent a bunch of stuff to DI and it is clean now, but that week after was killer for me!
 The next day we had the Swenson side come over and party with us. We had BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, more cake and ice cream at our house, then went to the jump zone later that day. Both Cache and Season Love it there! We got a pretty good video of the kids dance/jumping too. Maybe I'll post that someday. 



No comments: