Monday, March 18, 2013

Spending Fast Week 3 Grocery List

Here's the Grocery List for the Week 3 (Spending Fast Menu)

Produce
Bag of Lettuce/salad mix
Carrots
Onion

Fresh fruits and veggies (For snacks and sides)Whatever else is on sale 

Breads
Tortillas
1 loaf of bread


Meats
2 Bags Frozen Chicken
Eggs
Bacon
Sandwich Meat (2 pckgs of Ham, 1 Turkey)

Dairy
Cheese
String Cheese

Ethnic foods



Canned/ Boxed foods/ Cooking Items
Diced Mangoes
Apple Sauce

Baking Items
Coconut
Mini Choc Chips

Canned Fruits and Veggies


Cereals/Breakfast Items
Syrup
Honey
Peanut Butter

 Snacks/Crackers/Condiments Aisle
Fruit Snacks
Granola Bars


* I know my list looks sparce this week but I'm using things that I already have in my cupboards and I will have more on our personal shopping list. Like shaving cream.

  Last week I spent almost $100. This week I'm hoping it will be less since I don't have to buy much meat. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

A little tip I learned at a baby shower years ago - cheap hair conditioner works way better for shaving than shaving cream. True fact.