Monday, March 18, 2013
Week 3 Spending Fast Menu
Sunday:
Breakfast - Pancakes
Lunch - snacks -Granola bars, fruit snacks, dry Ramen for me. (don't judge)
Dinner - Dinner at the in-laws. Happy B. Day to my SIL Abbey! Love them!
Monday:
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch -Ramen
Dinner - Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and HM Bread Sticks
Tuesday:
Breakfast- Eggs and Toast
Lunch - Left Overs
Dinner -Bake Potato and Chili
Wednesday:
Breakfast- Cream of Wheat
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Broccoli Chicken Casserole. Split in half and freeze for another meal.
Thursday:
Breakfast- Pancakes
Lunch - Quesadillas
Dinner - Meat Loaf ( Looking for a good recipe)
Friday:
Breakfast- Cereal
Lunch - Sandwiches
Dinner - Ham and Potato Crockpot Casserole
Saturday:
Breakfast - Breakfast Burritos
Lunch - Macaroni
Dinner - Orange Chicken
The link to my Grocery List is HERE: :)
My go-to snack that I've been craving will be No- Bake Energy Bites . Thank you to the site Smashed Peas and Carrots for introducing me to these lovelies! I can't get enough of them. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anna, I have a great meatloaf recipe! I need to send you my recipes for pizza and something else (can't remember this moment) for you menu last week. I have loved reading these posts. Thanks for taking us on the journey!
Love,
Leese
Meatloaf recipe link below -
http://ahlborneats.blogspot.com/2011/01/meatloaf-and-dreams-of-granduer.html
Post a Comment